Re: Cleanup: PGProc->links doesn't need to be the first field anymore - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Cleanup: PGProc->links doesn't need to be the first field anymore
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Heikki,

> I tried moving it and ran the regression tests. That revealed one place
> where we still don't use dlist_container:
>
> >       if (!dlist_is_empty(procgloballist))
> >       {
> >               MyProc = (PGPROC *) dlist_pop_head_node(procgloballist);
>
> I believe that was just an oversight. Trivial patch attached.

I tested your patch. LGTM.

PGPROC is exposed to third-party code, but since we don't change the
structure this time, the extensions will not be affected.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev