Re: Best practice non privilege postgres-user - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Moshe Jacobson
Subject Re: Best practice non privilege postgres-user
Date
List pgsql-general
I do not know of anything that can't be done from within psql.
We use non-privileged user roles in postgres for day-to-day operations.
When I need to modify the schema, I become postgres (you can do \c - postgres) and do what I need to do, then revert back to my regular user.