Re: Database Design: Maintain Audit Trail of Changes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Moshe Jacobson
Subject Re: Database Design: Maintain Audit Trail of Changes
Date
List pgsql-general

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 2:57 AM, Tony Theodore <tonyt@logyst.com> wrote:

I know this is a terribly old thread, but if you are still looking for software to provide an audit trail of changes in the database, please see Cyan Audit at http://pgxn.org/dist/cyanaudit. I think it will do just what you're looking for.

Do you plan to support primary keys other than single column integers?

I may modify it to support bigints, but I don't have any plans to support multi-column primary keys. It would require too much overhaul of the code.

Moshe Jacobson
Manager of Systems Engineering, Nead Werx Inc.
2323 Cumberland Parkway · Suite 201 · Atlanta, GA 30339

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." -- Aristotle