Re: Wanted: ALTER TRIGGER ... OWNED BY EXTENSION - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Moshe Jacobson
Subject Re: Wanted: ALTER TRIGGER ... OWNED BY EXTENSION
Date
List pgsql-general

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Moshe Jacobson <moshe@neadwerx.com> wrote:
There is a trigger function on the extension's config table that creates the trigger functions and installs them (both from the same function). I am about to try playing with pg_depend to see if it has the desired effect.

I've added the requisite rows to pg_depend, and I know it was correct because \dx+ cyanaudit (my extension) now shows all of the triggers.

However, pg_dump still dumps them, and pg_restore still restores them, causing the same errors as I had before.

Moshe Jacobson
Manager of Systems Engineering, Nead Werx Inc.
2323 Cumberland Parkway · Suite 201 · Atlanta, GA 30339

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." -- Aristotle