Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Khandekar
Subject Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 17:58, Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 10:52 AM Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Need to bump K_VERS_MINOR as well.
>
> I've bumped it up, but somehow this change escaped the previous version. Now
> should be there, thanks!
>
> > On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 18:36, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > +static void _selectTableAccessMethod(ArchiveHandle *AH, const char
> > > *tablespace);
> > > tablespace => tableam
> >
> > This is yet to be addressed.
>
> Fixed.

Thanks, the patch looks good to me. Of course there's the other thread
about ArchiveEntry arguments which may alter this patch, but
otherwise, I have no more comments on this patch.

> Also I guess another attached patch should address the psql part, namely
> displaying a table access method with \d+ and possibility to hide it with a
> psql variable (HIDE_TABLEAM, but I'm open for suggestion about the name).

Will have a look at this one.

--
Thanks,
-Amit Khandekar