Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers

#5 (upgrade without pg_upgrade or dump/restore) from my perspective
would be the most useful feature of all time, and would justify the
9.x to 10.x all by itself using the existing standard (I think?) of
major project milestones to advance that number.

7.x ?? (just coming on the scene then)
8.x windows, pitr
9.x replication
10.x easy upgrades