Re: GUC tables - use designated initializers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: GUC tables - use designated initializers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 5:48 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 04, 2022 at 04:20:36PM +1100, Peter Smith wrote:
> > The v2 patches are updated as follows:
> >
> > 0001 - Now this patch only fixes a comment that had a wrong enum name.
>
> This was wrong, so fixed.

Thanks for pushing!

> > 0002 - Removes unnecessary whitespace (same as v1-0002)
>
> This one does not seem worth doing, though..

Yeah, fair enough. I didn't really expect much support for that one,
but I thought I'd post it anyway when I saw it removed 250 lines from
the already long source file.

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.