Re: Add macros for ReorderBufferTXN toptxn - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: Add macros for ReorderBufferTXN toptxn
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 8:47 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> The build-farm was OK for the last 18hrs after this push, except there
> was one error on mamba [1] in test-decoding-check.
>
> This patch did change the test_decoding.c file, so it seems an
> unlikely coincidence, but OTOH the change was very small and I don't
> see yet how it could have caused a problem here but nowhere else.
>
> Although, mamba has since passed again since that failure.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> ------
> [1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mamba&dt=2023-03-17%2005%3A36%3A10

Subsequent testing with this "toptxn" patch reverted [1] was able to
reproduce the same error, so it seems this "toptxn" patch is unrelated
to the reported build-farm failure.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHut%2BPvVrjwJm_9ZqnXJk4x9k8dN0dYrV%2BT5_Rd30BSneDhv1A%40mail.gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.