Triggers on bdr.bdr_nodes? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Daniel Smedegaard Buus
Subject Triggers on bdr.bdr_nodes?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi :)

I sent a similar mail three days ago, but never saw it appear on the
list. I'm thinking now it might have been because of the mail being
HTML, so here's another one in plain text.

Anyway, my question is this. It seems that while I can put a trigger
on e.g. "AFTER INSERT ON bdr.bdr_nodes" my function is only triggered
if I myself do an INSERT on the table. That is, when BDR itself
updates the table, there's no triggering being done.

Is there any way to get a trigger on this table? I'd like to run a
function when a node joins or leaves...

TIA,
Daniel :)