Re: libpq pipelineing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Samuel Williams
Subject Re: libpq pipelineing
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom, I'm implementing a small abstraction layer for event-driven
result streaming on PostgreSQL and MariaDB for Ruby, and I'll endeavor
to report back with some numbers once I have enough of it working to
benchmark something meaningful.

Thanks for your patience and help.

Kind regards,
Samuel