Re: [GENERAL] Results interpretation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vincenzo Romano
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Results interpretation
Date
List pgsql-general
What I can tell you is not more of what is in the documentation.

In particular see the function PQBinaryTuples.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies

Il 18 ago 2017 20:45, "Igor Korot" <ikorot01@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi, Vincenzo,

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 1:51 PM, Vincenzo Romano
<vincenzo.romano@notorand.it> wrote:
> Afaik, pgresult structure and it's fields are not meant to be handled
> directly apart of comparing the pointer to null.

So if I want to get an integer value with PQgetValue() I don't need to
do anything?
I.e. no ntoh() call?

Thank you.