Re: column does not exist Error - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ramy Abdel-Azim
Subject Re: column does not exist Error
Date
List pgsql-novice
well...
probably this is the problem/solution:

i'll give it a shot now. if you don't hear from me, this worked ;-)

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Ramy Abdel-Azim <ramy.abdel-azim@startdatelabs.com> wrote:
it may be worth noting that i'm not naming all of the columns in the DB table explicitly in the list of columns. I've omitted the second column name as well as having omitted a value for the second column. I've tried however to put the second column name into the column list and a value for the second column. I still get the same error, though.