Re: Deploy modifications of database objects - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jayson Hreczuck
Subject Re: Deploy modifications of database objects
Date
List pgsql-admin
You could use different schemas, but that seems like overkill to me.

What I would do, is make sure the function code is backwards compatible, and just replace.  Or alternatively, you could have a master function run child functions depending on what version you need.