Re: Order of removing logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jayson Hreczuck
Subject Re: Order of removing logical replication
Date
List pgsql-admin
That's the order but it's logical replication, and wouldn't interfere with your master even if you ran it out of order.

I have 12 databases doing logical shipping to our subscription server and occasionally it breaks but the master is never affected.  When you restart the subs there will be some I/O due to data shipping however.

Since we are talking about logical rep: What I would LOVE is schema change support for the logical replication!