Re: BUG #18310: Some SQL commands fail to process duplicate objects with error: tuple already updated by self - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tender Wang
Subject Re: BUG #18310: Some SQL commands fail to process duplicate objects with error: tuple already updated by self
Date
In response to Re: BUG #18310: Some SQL commands fail to process duplicate objects with error: tuple already updated by self  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Responses Re: BUG #18310: Some SQL commands fail to process duplicate objects with error: tuple already updated by self  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-bugs

Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> 于2024年1月29日周一 07:18写道:
On Sun, Jan 28, 2024 at 01:32:08AM +0800, Yongtao Huang wrote:
> Hi Tender Wang,
>
> I think your code changes *LGTM*. Thanks for your contribution.

Thanks for reviewing this patch and fixing the indentation.

Yes, incorrect indentation is something I have noticed in the previous
patches you have sent to the lists: all the new lines have an
incorrect indentation.  See here, where it is mentioned that the code
base uses 4 column tab spacing with tabs preserved:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/source-format.html

FWIW, I am OK for simple patches, but this is going to make reviews
harder when it comes to read more complicated patches that touch more
code paths.

 Sorry, my mistake.  Thanks for reminding.  Yongtao has help me fix the indentation issue in his  patch,
 and I don't have new code to add.

> Broadcom Greenplum

Glad to see you're still alive and around.
--
Michael

--
Tender Wang