Re: BUG #11550: Error messages contain not encodable characters (Latin9) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Walter Willmertinger
Subject Re: BUG #11550: Error messages contain not encodable characters (Latin9)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I think, this would be great. As otherwise, PG 9 is very hard to use here
in West Europe.
Also the way to change .po files seems to be a lot of work.

We just use the windows binaries and there are no .po files to find.

We hope for some change in the near future and could help (in reviews or
..) if necessary.

Regards

Walter