Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Peter Cooner
Subject Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Thanks dmp -

Ah! Forgot to include the column information -

I added code to the function call which is reading the ResultSet
object, and output the column name and type info, so the column is
declared:
position_id bigint default nextval('track_position_sequence'),

And according to JDBC says "bigserial position_id" which I believe is correct?

--
Pete
"Yates went on to say that using MS formats left a fresh, minty feeing

perl -lne '(1x$_) !~ /^1?$|^(11+?)\1+$/ && print "$_ is prime"'