Re: GIN pending clean up is not interruptable - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: GIN pending clean up is not interruptable
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 2:15 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-08-12 11:59:48 -0700, Jeff Janes wrote:
>> Attached patch does it that way.  There was also a free-standing
>> CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() which had no reason that I could see not be a
>> vacuum_delay_point, so I changed that one as well.

-        if (vac_delay)
-            vacuum_delay_point();
+        vacuum_delay_point();

If vac_delay is false, e.g., ginInsertCleanup() is called by the backend,
vacuum_delay_point() should not be called. No?

> I think we should backpatch this - any arguments against?

+1 for backpatch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao