Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please find attached the latest versions of REINDEX CONCURRENTLY for the 1st
> commit fest of 9.4:
> - 20130606_1_remove_reltoastidxid_v9.patch, removing reltoastidxid, to allow
> a toast relation to have multiple indexes running in parallel (extra indexes
> could be created by a REINDEX CONCURRENTLY processed)
> - 20130606_2_reindex_concurrently_v26.patch, correcting some comments and
> fixed a lock in index_concurrent_create on an index relation not released at
> the end of a transaction

Could you let me know how this patch has something to do with MVCC catalog
access patch? Should we wait for MVCC catalog access patch to be committed
before starting to review this patch?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao