Re: [HACKERS] ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ..SET PUBLICATION refreshis not throwing error. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: [HACKERS] ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ..SET PUBLICATION refreshis not throwing error.
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Actually another possibility would be to remove the REFRESH keyword
completely and just have [ WITH (...) ] and have the refresh option
there, ie simplified version of what you have suggested (without the
ugliness of specifying refresh twice to disable).

It will cause confusion. It seems that WITH sets ALTER SUBSCRIPTION properties. Indeed, they are REFRESH properties. I think we shouldn't exclude REFRESH keyword. Syntax leaves no doubt that WITH are REFRESH properties.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/