Re: node.js: "getView:generate_url" has explicit with_id=false - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Radoslaw Garbacz
Subject Re: node.js: "getView:generate_url" has explicit with_id=false
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thank you very much for the responses.
It turned out in my case that the exception was from another call (the url for 'properties' call was correct), however I found the attribute "url_with_id", which solved the problem, I'd assume it is the right way to construct object specific url.