Re: Immutable function with bind value - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brice Maron
Subject Re: Immutable function with bind value
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Matteo for your answer...

but.. this is only a usecase... i'm currently using thing like this in
a php app,

so i'm doing kind of  a as

select * from test where a = test_immutable(?);

then

execute('var');

unfortunately there, i can't to an execute(test_immutable('var'))

for now i've avoid using bind for those queries but i didn't like it....

Cheers,

Brice