Re: Postgres 11.5 not logging all sqls - Mailing list pgsql-general

From shashidhar Reddy
Subject Re: Postgres 11.5 not logging all sqls
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you Adrian! I will apply the patch and see.

On Tue, 26 Sept, 2023, 12:53 am Adrian Klaver, <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 9/25/23 11:55, shashidhar Reddy wrote:
> Thank you Erik,
>
> Not all queries are truncated at same size,different queries different
> sizes but all 11.5 servers are behaving in same manner.

FYI, the last minor release for version is 11.21. You are missing 16
bug/security fixes. I would update to 11.21 and then see if the issue
persists.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com