Re: unrecognized node type: 350 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From shashidhar Reddy
Subject Re: unrecognized node type: 350
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

We have extensions like plpgsql_check and plprofiler. Below is the query log with errors

2022-11-16 02:28:08,957 DEBUG Logger#insert - 2022-11-16-02:28:08 - ERROR - 2022-11-16-02:28:08 - org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: unrecognized node type: 350
  Where: PL/pgSQL function ccmiexceptions.computetariffexceptions(integer,integer,integer,integer[]) line 9 at IF
SQL statement "SELECT CCMIExceptions.ComputeTariffExceptions($1, $2, $3, $4);"
PL/pgSQL function serviceexceptions.recomputeexception(character varying,integer,integer,integer,integer,integer[]) line 7 at EXECUTE
SQL statement "SELECT ServiceExceptions.RecomputeException(exceptionRecord.rule, exceptionRecord.exceptionId, exceptionRecord.columnId,
            exceptionRecord.serviceTypeId, invoiceIdX, billIdsX)"
PL/pgSQL function serviceexceptions.recomputeexceptions(integer,integer[],integer,integer[]) line 23 at PERFORM
SQL statement "SELECT ServiceExceptions.RecomputeExceptions(invoiceIdX, NULL, serviceTypeIdX, categoryIdsX)"
PL/pgSQL function serviceexceptions.recomputeinvoice(integer,integer,integer[]) line 3 at PERFORM[ERROR: unrecognized node type: 350
  Where: PL/pgSQL function ccmiexceptions.computetariffexceptions(integer,integer,integer,integer[]) line 9 at IF
SQL statement "SELECT CCMIExceptions.ComputeTariffExceptions($1, $2, $3, $4);"
PL/pgSQL function serviceexceptions.recomputeexception(character varying,integer,integer,integer,integer,integer[]) line 7 at EXECUTE
SQL statement "SELECT ServiceExceptions.RecomputeException(exceptionRecord.rule, exceptionRecord.exceptionId, exceptionRecord.columnId,
            exceptionRecord.serviceTypeId, invoiceIdX, billIdsX)"
PL/pgSQL function serviceexceptions.recomputeexceptions(integer,integer[],integer,integer[]) line 23 at PERFORM
SQL statement "SELECT ServiceExceptions.RecomputeExceptions(invoiceIdX, NULL, serviceTypeIdX, categoryIdsX)"
PL/pgSQL function serviceexceptions.recomputeinvoice(integer,integer,integer[]) line 3 at PERFORM] (test-import-configuration - simple-pdf-splitflag.xml)
2022-11-16 02:28:08,965 ERROR XmlImport#processInvoice - ERROR: unrecognized node type: 350

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 7:57 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
shashidhar Reddy <shashidharreddy001@gmail.com> writes:
> We have upgraded postgresql from version 12 to 13.8 and after that
> facing unrecognized
> node type: 350, what could be the issue?

What is the query that produces that?  Do you have any extensions
loaded in the server (auto_explain or the like)?

Shashidhar