Re: BUG #14206: Switch to using POSIX semaphores on FreeBSD - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Maxim Sobolev
Subject Re: BUG #14206: Switch to using POSIX semaphores on FreeBSD
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom, thanks for looking at it so promptly. I am adding kib@ into the
discussion. Perhaps he would comment on the SYSV vs. POSIX in FreeBSD and
named vs. unnamed.

As far as I can tell, the sem_init(3) interface is present in the FreeBSD
10.3, so maybe we can use those instead?

-Max