Re: Creating DB programmatically? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Pushpendra Singh Thakur
Subject Re: Creating DB programmatically?
Date
List pgsql-novice
some typing error plz read connect to database using maintenance database "postgres"

On 12 July 2011 20:00, Pushpendra Singh Thakur <thakur@corexprts.com> wrote:
Step 1 connect to user using maintenance db "ie postgres"
Step 2 check whether database exists or not "SELECT 1 AS result FROM pg_database
WHERE datname='abc'"
Step 3 if not run "create database ...."

simple..