Re: Windows default locale vs initdb - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ertan Küçükoglu
Subject Re: Windows default locale vs initdb
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I already installed Visual Studio 2022 with C++ support as suggested in https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/install-windows-full.html
I cloned codes in the system.
But, I cannot find any "src/tools/msvc" directory. It is missing.
Document states I need everything in there
"The tools for building using Visual C++ or Platform SDK are in the src\tools\msvc directory."
It seems I will need help setting up the build environment.

I am willing to be a tester for Windows given I could get help setting up the build environment.
It also feels documentation needs some update as I failed to find necessary files.

Thanks & Regards,
Ertan