Re: _bt_delitems_delete() should use XLogRegisterBufData(), not XLogRegisterData() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: _bt_delitems_delete() should use XLogRegisterBufData(), not XLogRegisterData()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 1:00 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Attached patch shows what I have in mind. The new comment block has
> been copied from _bt_delitems_vacuum().

I also think that the WAL record and function signature of
_bt_delitems_delete() should be brought closer to
_bt_delitems_vacuum(). Attached patch does it that way.

I intend to commit this in the next day or two, barring any objections.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Attachment