Re: crash while decoding INSERT ON CONFLICT - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: crash while decoding INSERT ON CONFLICT
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> wrote:
> Yep. I forgot to send the first part of the transaction because I
> searched by lsn and then forgot to search by that transaction. Here is
> the complete output:

Can you give me a bit more info about the definition of the tables
that you're using ON CONFLICT with here? There appear to be a total of
4 -- 1 for each distinct speculative insertion in the xact. Do they
have any triggers, for example? (As you probably know, you can use
pg_filenode_relation() to figure out which relations these are, to get
those details.)

--
Peter Geoghegan