Re: pgsql: Fix interference between cavering indexes and partitioned tables - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix interference between cavering indexes and partitioned tables
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:17 AM, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> wrote:
>> Several of the failing animals aren't using optimization, so it can't be
>> just that. I think it might make sense considering reverting and trying
>
> Yep, but on my notebook - only with -02

I suggest using Valgrind to make sure that a patch + tests don't have
a problem like this before pushing. That's not perfect, of course, but
it's an easy way to save yourself some trouble.

--
Peter Geoghegan