Re: GlobalVisIsRemovableFullXid() vs GlobalVisCheckRemovableXid() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: GlobalVisIsRemovableFullXid() vs GlobalVisCheckRemovableXid()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 7:40 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Looks like a mistake on my part... Probably a rename regex that somehow
> went wrong - I went back and forth on those names way too many
> times. Want me to push the fix?

Spotted another one: Shouldn't ReadNextFullTransactionId() actually be
called ReadNewFullTransactionId()? Actually, the inverse approach
looks like it produces fewer inconsistencies: you could instead rename
ReadNewTransactionId() to ReadNextTransactionId().

--
Peter Geoghegan