Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes
Date
Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> But in this case it doesn't even do equality comparison, it just returns
> the value.

That's the idea that I tried to express. The point is that we need to
tell the user that there is no need to worry about it, rather than
that they're wrong to ask about it. Though we should probably actually
just throw an error.

--
Peter Geoghegan