Re: [HACKERS] Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 4:52 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Other than that, looks good to me. It's a simple patch with a clear purpose.
>
> Committed.

Cool.

Clarity on what I should do about parallel_leader_participation in the
next revision would be useful at this point. You seem to either want
me to remove it from consideration entirely, or to remove the code
that specifically disallows a "degenerate parallel CREATE INDEX". I
need a final answer on that.

--
Peter Geoghegan