Re: New IndexAM API controlling index vacuum strategies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: New IndexAM API controlling index vacuum strategies
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 7:05 AM Matthias van de Meent
<boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have updated patches, I'll try to check them this evening (CEST).

Here is v11, which is not too different from v10 as far as the
truncation stuff goes.

Masahiko should take a look at the last patch again. I renamed the
GUCs to reflect the fact that we do everything possible to advance
relfrozenxid in the case where the fail safe mechanism kicks in -- not
just skipping index vacuuming. It also incorporates your most recent
round of feedback.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan