Re: Delaying/avoiding BTreeTupleGetNAtts() call within _bt_compare() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Delaying/avoiding BTreeTupleGetNAtts() call within _bt_compare()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:35 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Reading this thread, I think the lack of a performance impact on laptop hardware was expected, but perhaps
confirmationthat it does not make things worse is useful?

> Since this patch doesn't seem to do any harm, I would mark it as "ready for committer", except that there doesn't yet
seemto be enough evidence that it is a net win.

Thank you for testing my patch. Sorry for the delay in getting back to this.

--
Peter Geoghegan