Re: ECPG bug fix: DECALRE STATEMENT and DEALLOCATE, DESCRIBE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: ECPG bug fix: DECALRE STATEMENT and DEALLOCATE, DESCRIBE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 12:22 PM Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I just wanted to let you know that I'm well aware of this thread but
> need to get through my backlog before I can comment. Sorry for the
> delay.

The RMT discussed this recently. We are concerned about this issue,
including how it has been handled so far.

If you're unable to resolve the issue (or at least commit time to
resolving the issue) then the RMT will call for the revert of the
original feature patch.
--
Peter Geoghegan