Re: pgsql: Add basic TAP tests for psql's tab-completion logic. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: pgsql: Add basic TAP tests for psql's tab-completion logic.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 9:30 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> BTW, it seems somewhat likely that this is less about libreadline
> than about its dependency libtinfo.  On my machine that's from
>
> ii  libtinfo6:amd64                       6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2               amd64        shared low-level terminfo
libraryfor terminal handling

This seems promising. By following the same ldd + dpkg -S workflow as
before, I can see that my libtinfo is "libtinfo5:amd64". This libtinfo
appears to be a Ubuntu-specific package:

$ dpkg -l libtinfo5:amd64
||/ Name                         Version             Architecture
  Description

ii  libtinfo5:amd64              6.1-1ubuntu1.18.04  amd64
  shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling

--
Peter Geoghegan