Re: [GENERAL] could not fdatasync log file: Input/output error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: [GENERAL] could not fdatasync log file: Input/output error
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 7:13 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that Peter has also worked on provising Debian packages for the
> utility down to 9.4 if I recall correctly, which is nice, but if you
> want the heap checks you will need to compile things by youself. We
> are currently under way to get something improved in Postgres 11. I
> should actually spare some time to look more at the patch concepts..

I'm probably going to commit the new version in the next couple of
days, and package the heap check into a new release. It might take a
few more days for the community apt and yum repos to get packages for
the new version (both have 1.0 versions as of right now, though).

--
Peter Geoghegan