Re: psycopg3 transactions - Mailing list psycopg

From Daniel Fortunov
Subject Re: psycopg3 transactions
Date
List psycopg
Looks good to me too.

I like the progression from basic use, to connection context, to transaction context. Really nice logical progression into progressive levels of granular control.

One thing I didn't understand was the wording of this suggestion:
  • use an autocommit connection: conn.autocommit = True, eventually as connect() parameter too;

Is this meant to convey:
  • use an autocommit connection: Set conn.autocommit = True (or you can provide this as a connect() parameter);

Or have I misunderstood?

Dani