Re: Which specific flags to use for bash client applications forDaVinci Resolve? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Seth Goldin
Subject Re: Which specific flags to use for bash client applications forDaVinci Resolve?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, Steve.

Yes, Blackmagic Design changed the pricing last year, and now ship a free Linux version.

On Windows and Mac, it uses a "disk" database by default, which is a special configuration of files and folders on the boot drive.

However, on Windows, Mac, and Linux, a PostgreSQL database can be configured on a local network, for more advanced features, like having different users on different workstations collaborating in the same project, or sending different render jobs to different workstations.

The Resolve manual doesn't have any mention of automating the PostgreSQL functions--the ./pg_dump script I mentioned earlier was just from someone who was familiar with PostgreSQL administration.

I don't know what special flags to use in the bash commands, which is why I came here.

I'm using DaVinci Resolve Studio 14.2.1.007 on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 with PostgreSQL 9.5.9.

Thanks,
-- Seth.