Is there a way to export favourites from pgadmin3 on Lates macOS version(Catalina) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Praveen Agarwal
Subject Is there a way to export favourites from pgadmin3 on Lates macOS version(Catalina)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Team,

I'm in dire need of help.
I was using pdgamin3 on macOS, recently after upgrading to macOS-Catalina, pgadmin3 along with other apps are banned, I have set lot of important queries in favourties, since its not opening now, is there a way these favourites queries can be export from folder content.

Thanks & Regards,

twirll logo for email signature-reduced.png

Praveen Agarwal

Sr. Developer

phone-16.png

+91-9958636699

mail-32.png

praveen.agarwal@twirll.com

linkedin.png  facebook.png  twitter.png  google_plus.png  instagram.png pinterest.png

TWIRLL (www.twirll.com) - Powered by EBS (www.ebsconsulting.biz)