Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From AI Rumman
Subject Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables
Date
Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables  (Scott Mead <scottm@openscg.com>)
List pgsql-general
But, will it not create transaction wraparound for those table?

Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 4:44 PM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@gmail.com> wrote:

ALTER TABLE your_schema.your_table SET (autovacuum_enabled = false, toast.autovacuum_enabled = false);