replication behind high lag - Mailing list pgsql-general

From AI Rumman
Subject replication behind high lag
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have two 9.2 databases running with hot_standby replication. Today when I was checking, I found that replication has not been working since Mar 1st.
There was a large database restored in master on that day and I believe after that the lag went higher.

SELECT pg_xlog_location_diff(pg_current_xlog_location(), '0/0') AS offset

431326108320

SELECT pg_xlog_location_diff(pg_last_xlog_receive_location(), '0/0') AS receive,       pg_xlog_location_diff(pg_last_xlog_replay_location(), '0/0') AS replay

   receive    |    replay
 245987541312 | 245987534032
(1 row)

I checked the pg_xlog in both the server. In Slave the last xlog file
-rw------- 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Mar  1 06:02 00000001000000390000007F

In Master, the first xlog file is
-rw------- 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Mar  1 04:45 00000001000000390000005E

Is there any way I could sync the slave in quick process?

Thanks.