Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexey Lesovsky
Subject Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 8:36 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, looks nice. But I am curious how this will work in the case when there are two (or more) errors in the same subscription, but different relations?

We can't proceed unless the first error is resolved, so there
shouldn't be multiple unresolved errors.

Ok. I thought multiple errors are possible when many tables are initialized using parallel workers (with max_sync_workers_per_subscription > 1).

--
Regards, Alexey