Re: pg_repack: WARNING: relation must have a primary key or not-nullunique keys - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eugene Pazhitnov
Subject Re: pg_repack: WARNING: relation must have a primary key or not-nullunique keys
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, thanks a lot! Got it.

вт, 16 июн. 2020 г. в 17:12, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Eugene Pazhitnov <pazhitnov@gmail.com> writes:
> xbox=> \d herostat
>     "herostat_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (xuid, titleid, heroid) INCLUDE (valfloat)

> eugene@dignus:/var/www/html/health$ sudo -u postgres pg_repack -t herostat
> -N -d xbox
> INFO: Dry run enabled, not executing repack
> WARNING: relation "public.herostat" must have a primary key or not-null
> unique keys

Apparently pg_repack can't work with a primary key index that has INCLUDE
columns.  I have no idea whether that's a fundamental limitation or it's
just that pg_repack hasn't been taught about the INCLUDE feature.  In
either case, you need to go consult pg_repack's author(s), who may or
may not keep up on this list.

Evgeny Pazhitnov