Re: Support logical replication of DDLs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From li jie
Subject Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It is worth considering whether temporary objects, such as tables,
indexes, and sequences,
should be replicated to  the subscriber side.

Like temp tables, different sessions create their own temp tables.
If they are all transferred to the subscriber side, there will
inevitably be errors,
 because there is only one subscription session.

I think temporary objects should not be part of replication because
they are visible within the session.
 replicate them over would not make them visible to the user and would
not be meaningful.

Here is a case:
```
create temp table t1(id int);