Trigger to convert UNIX time to timestamp without time zone. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alberto Olivares
Subject Trigger to convert UNIX time to timestamp without time zone.
Date
Re: Trigger to convert UNIX time to timestamp without time zone.
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I want to insert data into a column "timestamp without time zone" data type. The problem is I am receiving the data in UNIX time.

How can I create a trigger to transform the time from UNIX to timestamp without time zone every time a new record is inserted into my database?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Alberto.

Alberto Olivares Colas
Technical Consultant
Snowflake Software

Registered in England & Wales. Registered Number: 4294244

Geospatial Technology Company of the Year

Geospatial Technology Company of the Year