Re: Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dusan Misic
Subject Re: Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area?
Date
List pgsql-general

I do not understand what you mean by the term sluggish?

Every .NET driver has some overhead when you first load it, and then it is being cached into memory.

I have used Npgsql and it worked great for me.

If you are not satisfied with Npgsql, try Devarts connector.