Re: initdb using option "username" startup log - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dae-man Yang
Subject Re: initdb using option "username" startup log
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you for your reply.

I was anything to do as postgres role. but at startup Server that log occur.

I installed postgresql(v 9.2.1) by source file.
And I don't want to use "postgres" role as superlogin user.- For security.

I worry about something is not work.

Is there no problem?