Re: Visualize database schema - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sébastien Lorion
Subject Re: Visualize database schema
Date
List pgsql-general
Concerning auto-layout, most if not all tools I have used up to now make a mess for anything that is not dead simple. One exception I found is Embarcadero Data Architect (http://www.embarcadero.com/products/er-studio-data-architect). It's not free, but there is a trial you can use and then you can export models as pdf or w/e.

Sébastien